Monday, December 5, 2011

hair

I cut Mike's hair this morning. It took about 15 minutes. The last time he came home with a less than satisfactory cut, I said, "Next time, I'm going to cut it, so I did, and it looked okay. Today's cut was fine, too. I asked him,"Do you like it?" He said, "Yes." I said, "It'll do." I said, "Hey! That's the name of my hair salon: It'll 'Do." Then I wanted a tagline. Since I've been trying to come up with a better tagline for Millennium General Assembly, I'm fixated on hitting the right balance of information / tone / benefits, etc. So for It'll 'Do, I first thought, Better-Than-a-Bowl Haircuts. Then I went with, Okay Haircuts. You know, haircuts that aren't expensive and look fine. But I didn't want it to seems like a Fantastic Sams. I settled on It'll 'Do: Haircuts That Don't Suck.

It'll 'Do: Haircuts That Don't Suck . . .
like this one


3 comments:

  1. I love the new MGA tagline.

    Your new business: Taglines. What would be a good tagline for a tagline company?

    Re-doned it: Tagliner tagline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Name Thing: Wording's Hard.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete